Today you’ll find a deal on Stanley The Master Unbreakable Bottle, discounted holiday greenery, and discounts on the Apple Magic Keyboard. All that and more below.
$100 From $50 at Zappos
Uggs are practically synonymous with the colder months, and deals on the classic sheepskin shoes are pretty rare. Right now you can save up to 50% on the waterproof Scuffette II Slipper. These slippers will keep your feet cozy all winter long, whether you’re curled up on the couch or running a quick errand.
$129 $103 at Amazon
The full-size Apple Magic Keyboard features an expanded layout that’s great for navigating spreadsheets. With its sleek aesthetic, easy Bluetooth setup, and long-lasting battery, the Magic Keyboard is currently the lowest price we’ve seen on Amazon.
$45 Starting at $30 at Amazon
Get a head start on Christmas decorations and save – you probably won’t find these deals in November. From festive garlands to artificial trees covered in snow and more, this selection will bring a welcome dose of Christmas cheer to any home. Browse premium 12-foot trees and more subtle greenery, as well as mini versions perfect for apartments.
$72 $38 at REI
Durable, insulated and dishwasher safe, this fall bottle is a must-have for on-the-go. At full price it’s quite an investment, but right now the Stanley is 42% off – the lowest price we’ve seen – at REI. Crafted from stainless steel with a rubberized grip, this bottle keeps your drinks perfectly hot (or cold), making it a worthy upgrade for everyday use.
$21 $13 at Thermoworks
At Underscored, ThermoWorks is our most trusted thermometer brand when it comes to grilling. Today only, the brand is offering their durable, pocket-sized ThermoPop at a solid discount. Don’t miss this deal for any upcoming holiday kitchens.
• Save 30% now on a wide selection of Everlane jumpers and outerwear, just in time for this winter’s frigid temperatures.
• Target offers a “buy two, get one free” offer on a range of great books (think Colleen Hoover, Emily Henry and Brené Brown) and toys for all ages (think Uno, Play-Doh and Tapple).
• Craft lovers can now save $200 on a Cricut Explore Air 2 bundle at Walmart.
• Save now at Target on three coveted Dyson vacuums and a powerful Dyson air purifier.
• These Bose headphones block out everything from crying babies on flights to chatty coffee shop neighbors and more—and now they’re $100 cheaper in certified refurbished condition.
• wow! is currently offering an unbeatable deal on Rocketbook bundles, which means you can get unlimited reusable notebooks and accessories for half price – plus save an additional $2 with code TECHWOOT at checkout.
• Gamers (or holiday shopping wish-list gamers) will love this deal on this HyperX bundle – but hurry, the sale ends today.
• Save on Under Armor pants that seamlessly transition from couch to gym.
• Walgreens is currently offering a range of oral care offerings – save on Oral-B, Waterpik, Philips Sonicare and more.
• At Coach Outlet, early Black Friday deals are down, meaning you can find big savings on styles for the whole family.
$45 $22 at Amazon
If your pillows are pancake-y, it’s probably time to freshen them up. If you’re looking for premium comfort, consider these highly rated Underscore recommended pillows. Breathable and conveniently machine washable, the Beckham Hotel Collection cushions are now 40% off on Amazon with the discount applied in the cart.
Cup bras promise minimalist design, modern color combinations and a seamless fit; The brand’s mission is to “redefine the look and feel of bras.” After testing the bras ourselves, we’re also on board with this high-quality, lightweight lingerie. Now you can save while you invest in new bras and lingerie thanks to Cuup’s limited-time Christmas sale. Through November 13, get $25 off orders $125 or more and $50 off orders $200 or more.
$120 $96 at Calpak
Just in time for holiday travel, Calpak’s bestseller Luka Duffel is reduced by 20%. It’s soft yet durable, minimalist yet chic – and it’s the perfect size for weekend getaways, with handy compartments for all your belongings. Get this editor-approved holdall for under $100 now through November 14, no code needed.