Every practice day this season, the Kansas City Chiefs Release an official injury report before the next game. This week, the Chiefs will play the Indianapolis Colts at noon arrow time on Sunday.
Here’s the Chiefs’ final injury report for the week along with the official injury names:
|Mike Danner||German||calf||DNP||DNP||DNP||go out|
|Harrison Bartke||K||left ankle||DNP||DNP||DNP||go out|
|Bernhard Ryman||Ton||ankle||DNP||LP||LP||go out|
|Shaquille Leonard||lb||back||FP||FP||FP||go out|
|Michael Pittman Jr.||Write||quadrilateral||LP||LP||FP||–|
- As expected, the Chiefs will No Defensive end Mike Danner (calf) and kicker Harrison Butker (left ankle) who miss Practice throughout the week.Wide receiver Mecole Hardman (heel), recorded some limited This week’s practice is a go.He is a full participant on Friday
- Chiefs rookie defensive end George Karaftis at Dana“It’s a huge loss – but our mentality is always second man, you know? Mike brings a lot. He’s very versatile, he’s a great player, can do a lot for us and Help us win. But like I said, it’s the next guy.”
- According to Reid, the next person to succeed Danna is expected to be Malik Herring: “We have more [defensive ends] More than we need right now, but we’ll let 94 (Malik Herring) jump there and get a few reps, too. “
Chiefs DE Malik Herring He got a lot of help from his teammates this week in preparation for Sunday’s game against the Colts.
“A dream come true to make my first NFL debut,” Herring said. “I can’t wait to see how it goes.”
— Matt Derek (@mattderrick) September 23, 2022
- Reed also has an update on Bartke: “[The ankle’s] Still a little swollen, but improving. He’s working on his swing now, but it was a good sprain. [It] It takes a minute to swell up to him and get everything out. Hope he’s ready to go next week, but boy, [Matt] Amendola, he did a great job. “
- Colts have dominated star linebacker Shaquille Leonard (back) go out That’s a big loss for the game.Offensive lineman Bernhard Ryman (ankle) — steals at left tackle for the Colts in both games this season — too go out.
- Chiefs right back Trey Smith on Leonard not playing: “I can speak for us — whenever someone goes down, it’s the next man’s mentality. Again, they’re another NFL football team, so they’ll have someone who is totally capable. Come on us Say, it really doesn’t change anything. We have to go out there and perform at a high level and pretty much just do our job.”
- Wide receivers Michael Pittman Jr. (quad) and DeForest Buckner (hip) — Login limited practice this week — expected to play. Wide receiver Alec Pierce has cleared his concussion protocol.Defensive end Yannick Ngakoue (back) is suspicious.
For Thursday’s injury report, Click here.