WASHINGTON, September 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – via CryptoCurrencyWire – The Government Blockchain Association (GBA) today announced that Carole House, a former member of the White House National Security Council and one of the architects of the President’s Executive Order on Ensuring Responsible Development of Digital Assets will deliver a keynote address at Blockchain and Infrastructure: Building Blockchain for Government, taking place September 29-30, 2022 at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.
The two-day conference will offer interactive educational sessions and case studies that will address:
- The maturation of Blockchain solutions
- Financing of blockchain projects
- Factors behind the selection of the Blockchain platform
- Information and data integrity
- Energy and utility networks
- Resilient electoral systems.
“Featuring speakers from the highest levels of government and commerce, this year’s event provides unrestricted insights from the people shaping the future of digital commerce and blockchain,” said GBA Executive Director Gerard Dache. “We have developed an agenda that offers attendees a rare opportunity to hear and interact with the most influential supporters operating at the highest levels in both the public and private sectors.”
Government representatives from Canada, El Salvador, Jordan, Liechtenstein, Philippines, Switzerland, Republic of Slovenia, Florida, Maryland, New York City, Utah County, Washington, DC and many more will share their experiences.
Public employees attending the event from organizations including:
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)
- US Air Force
- United States Congress
- United States Election Assistance Commission
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- United States Department of Commerce
Other keynote speakers include:
- Mr. Dino Cataldo Dell’Accio, a IOC at the United Nations. He led a team that helped develop the first blockchain solution for the United Nations. He also drives the United Nations Working Group on Digital Transformationcomposed of the CIOs of all United Nations programs, including the World Food Program and the World Health Organization.
- Brian Cavanaugh, a former member of the White House National Security Council for both Presidents Trump and Biden. He also served as the United States Department of Homeland Securityas Executive Director for Strategic Planning and Integration.
- Mr. Brock Pierce, former presidential candidate, investor, philanthropist. He was named by Forbes magazine as a member of the “the top 20 richest people in cryptocurrency“.
- Mr. Rak-Joon, Choi, Vice President of Trade, Sustainable Ecosystems, American Tire Distributors
- Victoria Adams, Public Sector Blockchain Leader, Simba Chain
- Bert Gillem, Cyber Security, NASA
- Torben Anderson, CEO, Rewired One
- Michael, Leahy, Chief Information Officer, Maryland State Government
- Jeannice Fairrer Samani, CEO, Fairrer Samani Group
- Barry Johnson, National Science Foundation Director of Translational Programs
- Vilma Mattila, co-founder of 5ire Chain
- Ingrid Vasiliu-Feltes, President, US Office, World Business Angel Investment Forum
- Amelia Gardner, county commissioners, Utah County
- Heather Flannery, Founder and CEO, Equideum Health (formerly ConsenSys Health)
- Pradeep, CEO of Goel, Solve.Care
- Frank Ricotta, CEO, BurstIQ
- Joshua, Daniels, clerk / auditor, Utah County
- Nabeel Malik, CEO, Cryptolytics
- Donald Palmer, Commissioner, United States Election Assistance Commission
- Nimit Sawhney, CEO, Voatz
- John Hansen, Director of Business Development, Powerledger
- Soheil Saraji, Associate Professor, University of Wyoming
- Otto Frommelt, Director, Principality of Liechtenstein National Road Office
- Silvio Pupo-Casco, Vice President of Smart Florida
- Kevin McGrail, Cloud Fellow, Web Finger
- Eugene Morozov, founder of the Everscale Academy
- Paul Dowding, co-founder, L4S Corporation
- David Iseminger, CEO, Disruption
- Armand Gaetan, CEO of NGUETI, UBTS International Corp.
- Michael Proper, Director, Digital World
- Deborah Simpier, co-founder of Althea
- Mike Kanovitz, CEO of Jurat Blockchains
- Kevin Lowell, cryptocurrency coordinator, US Department of Justice
- Alexander Szul, co-founder, Rome Blockchain Labs
- George Farmer, CEO, Parler
On the Conference
The conference will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, September 29-30. The conference includes a gala reception at the home of a blockchain billionaire in Washington, DC. For more information on the event, visit https://gbaglobal.org/blockchain-infrastructure.
About the government Blockchain Association (GBA)
The GBA is a membership organization to facilitate the connection, communication and collaboration of the public and private sectors to solve citizens’ problems. GBA has members working in over 500 government offices around the world at the local, state, national and international levels. The GBA also has over 50 working groups. For more information, visit www.GBAglobal.org or contact [email protected]
JMRConnect (for the government Blockchain Association)
1-202-904-2048 / 1-917-912-0623
Contact for cable service:
New York, New York