The Pennsylvania poker scene delivers gifts all month long in the form of major tournaments. Poker players can tick off their bucket list with some action this month. live and online events this will be on the nice list December.
Every month, Play Pennsylvania presents all the highlights of the upcoming poker tournament scene around the world keystone Federal State.
Rivers Philadelphia $200,000 Mega Rush
Rivers Philly hosts a Mega rush event this December. The poker room announced a $200,000 guaranteed multi-day event. That $560 buy in tournament begins Wednesday, 7 Dec, and will have four launch flights. All flights are combined and played on the last day, Sunday, 11 Dec.
The casino will also host daily events the whole month.
- on Monday: $130 NLH Double Green Chip Bounty, 7:15 p.m. – $4,000 Guarantee
- Tuesdays: $130 NLH, 6:15 p.m. – $6,000 guarantee
- Wednesdays: $50 NLH, 10:15 a.m. – no guarantee ($50+ buy-in)
- Saturdays: $160 NLH, 1:15 p.m. – $5,000 guaranteed (except 10th, 24th December)
- Sundays: $230 NLH, 11:15am – $10,000 Guaranteed (Except Dec 11, 25)
Philly Live! Casino guarantees $150,000 multi-flight
That 29 Table Live! Casino Poker Room comes back with another $150,000 Guaranteed Tournament. The event starts on Thursday, 15th December. Players have multiple chances to participate over a three day period. There are five departure flights to choose from on Live! Casino Philly. On the second day, all fields are combined and restarted Sunday, December 18th.
The tournament is a $150,000 guaranteed event. Other details include:
- $360 buy in
- 30 minute level
- 30,000 starting stack
- Respawn to level 9
in the Novemberthe casino presented its megastacks Competition. KevinRoche defeated Andrew Bernstein and won $45,707 for the win. The total prize pool for the series was $247,192 and included 583 entries.
The poker room runs a daily tournament every day. Some of the weekly events are:
- on Monday: $120 NLH Fat Stacks, 11:15 am – $4,000 guaranteed
- Tuesdays: $120 NLH Fat Stacks, 7:15 p.m. – $4,000 guaranteed
- Wednesdays: $140 NLH Quadstacks, 11:15 a.m. – $3,000 guaranteed
- thursdays: $140 NLH Quadstacks, 11:15 a.m. – $3,000 guaranteed (except December 15)
- Fridays: $250 NLH Bounty, 11:15 a.m. – $8,000 Guaranteed (Except Dec 16)
- Saturdays: Tournaments changing every week
- Sundays: $130 NLH Triple Stacks Turbo, 6:15 p.m. (yes, even on Christmas Eve!)
Rivers Pittsburgh doubles
Rivers Pittsburgh will play against a at home $500 Deepstack tournament that will start on Saturday, 10th of Decemberseated at 11 a.m limited and registration is open one week before the event.
The poker room also offers other promotions such as:
- Rolling royal jackpots
- Bad Beat Jackpots ($229,891 as of December 1)
- high hands ($112,000 will be given away in December)
Live! Pittsburgh offers weekly games
There are no major events Live! Pittsburgh this month, but there will be multiple daily events each week.
Here’s a look at the new monthly schedule:
- Sundays: $80 NLH Bankroll Builder – 2:15 p.m. (no play on Christmas)
- on Monday: No regular daily event (High Hand Cash Promos)
- Tuesdays: $120 NLH Bounty Fat Stacks – 11:15 am
- Wednesdays: $80 NLH Bankroll Builder – 6:15 p.m
- Fridays: $130 NLH Triple Stacks Turbo – 6:15 p.m
- Saturdays: $160 NLH Green Chip Bounty – 11:15 am
Bad Beat Jackpots are very tempting for players, so each month we round up which jackpots are climbing to epic heights. Here’s a look at all the live poker rooms and current bad beats as of December 1st in Keystone State:
- Parx Casino: No daily tournament update, current jackpot: $184,505
- Mohegan Pennsylvania: Weekly Daily Tournaments Current Jackpot: $100,346
- Mount Airy Casino Resort: No tournaments, current jackpot: $54,174
- Rivers Casino Philadelphia: $50,000 Set Bad Beat Jackpot, weekly tournaments
- Rivers Casino Pittsburgh: Monthly Tournaments, Current Jackpot: $232,636
- Hollywood Meadows Racetrack and Casino: No tournaments, current jackpot: $37,840
- Philly Live! casino: Weekly Tournaments
- Wind Creek Bethlehem: No weekly tournaments, current jackpot: $147,588
- Pittsburgh Live! casino: No bad beat jackpot, weekly tournaments
Online poker series from Pennsylvania
Keystone State players will also have some online action this month. The WSOP online circuit series is ongoing 7th-18th December.
The series main event takes place on December 18th. The buy-in will be $525 and comes with one $50,000 Warranty.
No Limit Holdem and a omaha Event will be offered during the series. Some highlighted tournaments are:
- $215 PLO Deepstack (Event 1, December 7th) – $15,000 Guaranteed
- $320 NLHE PKO (Event 4, Dec 10) – $20,000 Guaranteed
- $320 Deepstack Freezeout (Event 6, Dec 12) – $20,000 Guaranteed
The full schedule is below.
WSOP.com PA Online Circuit Series – December
BetMGM Poker PA
An online series was not announced for BetMGM Poker PA in December, however Online Qualification are available immediately That To return Live series taking place at the Borgata this January.
Online qualifiers will be held throughout the month of December. The big winners can secure a seat in the Main Event January 4th. The price package includes a $5,300 Venue location, four nights hotel accommodation Borgata and $200 in cash.
“BetMGM recognizes the strong legacy of tournaments at Borgata and is excited to be working with the team to bring online qualifier tournaments to ‘The Return,'” he said Lukas Staudenmaier, Poker Director, BetMGM. “Over the coming months, we look forward to offering online poker players a variety of ways to qualify for this momentous event, which will start with a bang in 2023!”
online registration will also be available from December. In between, players can buy into the Main Event directly online 1st-31st December. Live at the Borgata personal registration begins January 2nd.
While it hasn’t been announced yet, keep an eye out for more upcoming online series, including a tournament lineup from PokerStars PA.
New Jersey Poker prepares for The Return
That garden state currently only has three Poker rooms available. Of these three, only Borgata currently offers weekly tournaments. The following three casinos offer 24/7 cash games:
- Borgata (52 tables) Bad Beat Jackpot: $100,000
- Harrah’s (40 tables) Bad Beat Jackpot: $50,000
- Tropicana (10 tables) Bad Beat Jackpot: $10,000
Borgata Poker returns this January
The Borgata prepares for the “Return Series” this January. Players can qualify online throughout the month. It will include the following events:
- 2nd-3rd January: $2,200 NLH Mystery Bounty – $1 million guaranteed
- 4th-8th January: $5,300 NLH Borgata Championships – $3 million guaranteed
- 7th-8th January: $1,100 NLH Survivor – $100,000 guaranteed